UK Wide Dental Negligence Claims Service
We have specialist Dental Negligence Claim Solicitors across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland waiting to help you now.
Dental Negligence Claims
No one enjoys visiting the dentist, but when the treatment you receive is negligent the experience will be even more harrowing. The dental negligence may arise from treatment through the NHS or through a private treatment provider. It may have been medical or cosmetic - it makes no difference. If the treatment or intervention was either unnecessary or not provided to the standard expected by the dental profession, then you may be entitled to make a dental negligence claim.
There are many different circumstances under which dental negligence occurs. These include:
- teeth being incorrectly or unnecessarily removed
- infections - caused due by lack of care taken during treatment or surgery
- failure to diagnose certain dental conditions which subsequently leads to complications and/or infections
- the wrong tooth being removed - leaving the patient requiring further dental treatment
- anaesthetic being applied incorrectly or not applied at all
- negligence by an orthodontist
- failing to check whether the patient has any allergies related to the dental equipment being used
- negligence relating to a cosmetic dental prodecure
- complications being caused by untrained or under-qualifed staff carrying out dental procedures
These examples of dental negligence can all lead to trauma for the patient concerned. Negligence can cause complications and infections which require the patient to undergo further treatment and/or surgery which would not have been necessary if dental negligence had not occurred. The patient may also suffer unduly with pain and discomfort and take a longer time to recover from the treatment they have received if there has been some element of dental negligence.
1stClaims does not charge you for using our service and all initial enquiries with our Solicitors are also free of charge, so rest assured, this initial step of making an enquiry will not cost you anything.
Once one of our Solicitors has assessed the merits of your enquiry they will make a judgement on the likely chances of bringing a successful claim and if the prospects are good, they will normally offer to take your case on a No Win No Fee basis. NOTE: If your case is successful your Solicitor will deduct up to a maximum of 25% of your final settlement or compensation award as payment for their fees. You can find out more about No Win No Fee arrangements and the potential costs that can be incurred by clicking here.
Dental Negligence is a specialist area that requires specialist advice
All 1stClaims solicitors have experience in dealing with dental negligence claims and understand this complex area of law. They will be sympathetic to your particular case and will guide you through the legal procedure. If you think you may have been the subject of dental negligence we can help you with a free initial interview wherever you are in the UK.
Let 1stClaims put you back on the fast track to recovery
If you would like 1stClaims' expert dental negligence solicitors on your side please call us free on 0800 2888 693 or complete our Free Claim Enquiry form now and we will be in touch with you very soon. All initial enquiries are completely free of charge and we will investigate all funding options for you.
We are here to help you from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday,
8.30am to 6pm on Saturday and 9am to 6pm on Sundays.
What Happens Next?
Complete a Quick Claim Enquiry and this is what you will benefit from:
- Advice on whether you can make a claim and how the claims process works from a specialist claims solicitor;
- Compensation - what can you claim for and how much are you likely to receive;
- Costs - your options for funding your claim; and
- An explanation of what will happen next if you decide to carry on and make a claim (how your solicitor will take care of everything for you).
All on a free, no obligation Quick Claim Enquiry Advice Call.
Has a solicitor been in contact? Yes, very quickly
If Yes, were they able to help? Yes, they have sent him an information pack
Was our website easy to use? Yes, it was one of the easiest he has seen
Would you recommend our website to anyone else thinking of making a claim? Yes
Out of 5, please rate the ease of use of our website or service. 4
Any other comments or suggestions that would make it easier to ask about claiming? No, just that nothing is perfect
A to Z Of Medical Claims
Why Choose Us for Your Medical Claim?
- Completely free, no obligation enquiries
- Expert medical negligence solicitors selected for you by experts with 14 years of claims experience
- Private treatment available
- Our service is completely free for you