UK Wide Cycling Accident Claim Coverage
We have specialist Cycling Accident Claim Solicitors across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland waiting to help you now.
We have specialist Cycling Accident Claim Solicitors ready and waiting to help you across the UK.
Benefits For You Of The 1stClaims Cycling Accident Claim Service
Why choosing 1stClaims for your cycling accident claim is the right decision
We choose the most experienced accident claim solicitors to help all of our clients. How does this help you? Read on to find out why we believe we are the right company to help you find the right solicitor for you right now
- Specialist Solicitors In Accident Claims:
- Association Of Personal Injury Solicitor Members
- Law Society's Personal Injury Panel Members
- Motor Accident Solicitors Society Members
- Free Private Medical Treatment
- Repairs Or Replacement To Your Bike
- All initial enquiries are completely free of charge
A member of the Motor Accident Solicitors' Society proves their expertise in the field which matters to you as a victim of a cycling accident as The Motor Accident Solicitors Society consists of solicitor's firms which handle a significant amount of Cycling Accident Compensation Claims. They understand the specialist law in this regard inside and out, extremely thoroughly and will use their knowledge to the best advantage of your claim.
Members of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL) prove their commitment to the victims of personal injury claims as the organisation is dedicated to improving the service provided to victims of accidents. Recently they have launched a scheme called NO LOGO, NO GO to attract awareness to the expertise of their members. You can be sure your cycling accident lawyer from 1stClaims will understand your needs and take good care of you.
If you ask us to help you with your claim, a member of the Personal Injury Panel will oversee the whole of your claim. Again this is another sign of quality. To obtain membership of this panel cycling accident lawyers must show a high level of expertise in personal injury cases. They are not awarded this membership unless they can demonstrate that:-
- They have practised as a solicitor for at least three years; and
- Have helped the victims of a large number of personal injury claims over this period of time; and
- At least 10 of these cases have reached the stages of a hearing date being set, with at least two involving disputes on the question of liability (ie who was to blame for the cycling accident).
Other reasons why choosing 1stClaims to help you is absolutely the best decision for you include:
- Free private medical treatment (to help you recover more quickly);
- Repairs or replacement of your bike as quickly as possible;
- Free initial enquiries to advise you of your legal rights and options (simply call us free on 0800 2888 693 );
- Friendly, approachable solicitors (it is not often that you can say that about solicitors, but we ensure that not only are our cycling accident solicitors specialists, we understand that they also must be easy for you to communicate with).
- All initial enquiries are completely free of charge.
1stClaims does not charge you for using our service and all initial enquiries with our Solicitors are also free of charge, so rest assured, this initial step of making an enquiry will not cost you anything.
Once one of our Solicitors has assessed the merits of your enquiry they will make a judgement on the likely chances of bringing a successful claim and if the prospects are good, they will normally offer to take your case on a No Win No Fee basis. NOTE: If your case is successful your Solicitor will deduct up to a maximum of 25% of your final settlement or compensation award as payment for their fees. You can find out more about No Win No Fee arrangements and the potential costs that can be incurred by clicking here.
Can We Help You?
If you would like 1stClaims' expert Cycling Accident Solicitors on your side please call us free on 0800 2888 693 or complete our Free Claim Enquiry form now and we will be in touch with you very soon.
Remember, it costs absolutely nothing to ask and you are under no obligation to make a claim, we just want to help you.
We are here to help you from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday,
8.30am to 6pm on Saturday and 9am to 6pm on Sundays.
What Happens Next?
Complete a Quick Claim Enquiry and this is what you will benefit from:
- Advice on whether you can make a claim and how the claims process works from a specialist claims solicitor;
- Compensation - what can you claim for and how much are you likely to receive;
- Costs - your options for funding your claim; and
- An explanation of what will happen next if you decide to carry on and make a claim (how your solicitor will take care of everything for you).
All on a free, no obligation Quick Claim Enquiry Advice Call.
Has a solicitor been in contact? Yes
If Yes, were they able to help? They are sending some forms through
Would you recommend our website to anyone else thinking of making a claim? Certainly would
Out of 5, please rate the ease of use of our website or service. 5
Any other comments or suggestions that would make it easier to ask about claiming? No, it was very easy, she did not know where to start before
Why Choose 1stClaims for Your Cycling Claim?
- We hand select only the best cycling accident solicitors to help you.
- Completely free, no obligation initial enquiries
- Your solicitor chosen by experts with 14 years claims experience