Whiplash Injury Claim Coverage across Great Britain
We have specialist Whiplash Injury Claim Solicitors across England, Scotland and Wales waiting to help you now.
We have specialist Whiplash Injury Claim Solicitors ready to help you across Great Britain.
Have You Suffered a Whiplash Injury?
Contact Us About Making a Whiplash Claim Enquiry
You can contact us in a number of different ways. If you wish to make a claim, simply fill out our online claim form and we’ll call or email you within the hour.
If you would prefer to speak to someone, please call us free on 0800 2888 693 or on our Office Number 01348 630 720.
Our office address is:
Rest assured, we will deal with your enquiry swiftly.
We are here to help you from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday,
8.30am to 6pm on Saturday and 9am to 6pm on Sundays.
What Happens Next?
Complete a Quick Claim Enquiry and this is what you will benefit from:
- Advice on whether you can make a claim and how the claims process works from a specialist claims solicitor;
- Compensation - what can you claim for and how much are you likely to receive;
- Costs - your options for funding your claim; and
- An explanation of what will happen next if you decide to carry on and make a claim (how your solicitor will take care of everything for you).
All on a free, no obligation Quick Claim Enquiry Advice Call.
Has a solicitor been in contact? Yes
If Yes, were they able to help? Yes
Was our website easy to use? Yes
Would you recommend our website to anyone else thinking of making a claim? Yes definitely, they are brilliant I could have kissed them
Out of 5, please rate the ease of use of our website or service. 5
We Have The Best UK Whiplash Claims Solicitors Ready To Help You
- England, Scotland & Wales coverage
- Completely free, no obligation initial enquiries
- Your solicitor is chosen by experts with 14 years of claims experience. This ensures you are put in touch with the best solicitors to ensure you receive a 1stClass service from 1stClaims!
- All 1stClaims solicitors are monitored by client feedback to ensure a quality service is maintained for your benefit