UK Wide Child Accident Claim Coverage
We have specialist solicitors across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland waiting to help
We have specialist Child Accident Claim Solicitors ready and waiting to help you across the UK.
Why Choose Us?
All of our solicitors have many years experience of handling Children Accident claims. Your solicitor will seek to recover compensation for your child's pain and suffering, but also for medical expenses and other losses.
Expert Child Accident Solicitors Are Waiting To Help You
With 1stClaims you can be sure that your child will receive all of their compensation. All 1stClaims solicitors ensure that:
- You are connected with specialist solicitors
- You receive a fast, friendly, efficient service
- All initial enquiries are completely free of charge
- You will be dealt with by an experienced children's accident solicitor, not an unqualified paralegal as is often the case with other solicitors or claims companies
All 1stClaims solicitors are:
- Members of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL) and
- Members of the Law Society's Personal Injury Panel
How does a solicitor being a member of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers help my child?
Members of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL) prove their commitment to the victims of personal injury claims as the organisation is dedicated to improving the service provided to victims of accidents. Recently they have launched a scheme called NO LOGO, NO GO to attract awareness to the expertise of their members.
What expertise does a member of the Law Society Personal Injury Panel have?
If you ask us to help your child make a claim, a member of the Personal Injury Panel will oversee the whole of your claim. Again this is another sign of quality. Many child accident claims these days are dealt with by non qualified legal staff. That will not be the case with your 1stClaims solicitor.
To obtain membership of the Personal Injury Panel solicitors must show a high level of expertise in personal injury cases. They are not awarded this membership unless they can demonstrate that:-
- They have practised as a solicitor for at least three years; and
- They have helped the victims of a large number of personal injury claims over this period of time; and
- At least 10 of these cases have reached the stages of a hearing date being set, with at least two involving disputes on the question of liability (ie who was to blame for the accident).
In other words, they have to be experts in dealing with accident claims. This expertise is ready and waiting to help you.
Can We Help You?
If you would like 1stClaims expert Children Accident solicitors on your side please call us free on 0800 2888 693 (from a mobile click to call: 01275 774 557) or complete our Free Claim Enquiry form now and we will be in touch with you very soon.
Remember, it costs absolutely nothing to ask and you are under no obligation to make a claim, we just want to help you.
We are here to help you from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday,
8.30am to 6pm on Saturday and 9am to 6pm on Sundays.
What Happens Next?
Complete a Quick Claim Enquiry and this is what you will benefit from:
- Advice on whether you can make a claim and how the claims process works from a specialist claims solicitor;
- Compensation - what can you claim for and how much are you likely to receive;
- Costs - your options for funding your claim; and
- An explanation of what will happen next if you decide to carry on and make a claim (how your solicitor will take care of everything for you).
All on a free, no obligation Quick Claim Enquiry Advice Call.
Has a solicitor been in contact? Yes
Was our website easy to use? Yes
Would you recommend our website to anyone else thinking of making a claim? Definitely
Out of 5, please rate the ease of use of our website or service. 5
Any other comments or suggestions that would make it easier to ask about claiming? Not at all, thank you very much
Why Choose 1stClaims For Your Child Claim?
- We hand select only the best children accident solicitors to help you.
- Completely free, no obligation initial enquiries
- Your solicitor chosen by experts with 14 years claims experience