UK Wide Child Accident Claim Coverage
We have specialist solicitors across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland waiting to help
We have specialist Child Accident Claim Solicitors ready and waiting to help you across the UK.
Children & Whiplash Injuries
Often a child sustains a whiplash injury when involved in a car accident. Despite excellent child car seats these days, a whiplash injury can be sustained during the collision just as it can for an adult. The neck is overstretched when the car is shunted forward, and it is this overstretching that leads to child whiplash.
What Should I Do If I Think My Child Has Whiplash?
With children it is even more important that if you think they have sustained an injury that they are checked by a doctor or the local casualty department as their spines are still developing. Symptoms of whiplash include neck ache and stiffness, dizziness or giddiness and general tiredness. If any of these whiplash symptoms are present seek early medical advice.
Will Whiplash Only Happen In High Speed Accidents?
No, many injuries are sustained in low impact collisions, so speed is not the important factor. Any speed that causes the neck to be overstretched can lead to a whiplash injury in your child. In fact frequently children can suffer quite serious injuries in low speed collisions.
Specialist Attention For Your Child
Our specialist solicitors know that they need to take extra care when dealing with your child. They will ensure that your child receives specialist medical attention and any treatment that is necessary to ensure that there are no long term problems for your child. The sooner they can start this process the much greater are the chances of your child making a full and complete recovery.
Expert Child Whiplash Solicitors Are Waiting To Help You
With 1stClaims you can be sure that your child will receive all of their compensation for their whiplash. All 1stClaims solicitors ensure that:
- Free Initial Enquiry And No Obligation
- You will be dealt with by an experienced children's accident solicitor, not an unqualified paralegal as is often the case with other solicitors or claims companies
Can We Help You?
To ensure that your child receives the best care and treatment for their whiplash injury, please call us free on 0800 2888 693 (from a mobile click to call: 01275 774 557) or complete our Free Claim Enquiry form now and we will be in touch with you very soon.
Remember, it costs nothing to ask.
We are here to help you from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday,
8.30am to 6pm on Saturday and 9am to 6pm on Sundays.
What Happens Next?
Complete a Quick Claim Enquiry and this is what you will benefit from:
- Advice on whether you can make a claim and how the claims process works from a specialist claims solicitor;
- Compensation - what can you claim for and how much are you likely to receive;
- Costs - your options for funding your claim; and
- An explanation of what will happen next if you decide to carry on and make a claim (how your solicitor will take care of everything for you).
All on a free, no obligation Quick Claim Enquiry Advice Call.
Has a solicitor been in contact? Yes, they rang within a couple of hours
Was our website easy to use? Yes
Would you recommend our website to anyone else thinking of making a claim? Yes definitely
Out of 5, please rate the ease of use of our website or service. 5
Any other comments or suggestions that would make it easier to ask about claiming? No, it was a really good service and very quick
Why Choose 1stClaims For Your Child Claim?
- We hand select only the best children accident solicitors to help you.
- Completely free, no obligation initial enquiries
- Your solicitor chosen by experts with 14 years claims experience