Legal Services covering Great Britain
We have specialist Solicitors across England, Scotland and Wales waiting to help you now.
We have specialist solicitors ready and waiting to help you across Great Britain.
Archive for the ‘Work Accidents’ Category
- Supreme Court Rules Claims For Soldiers Can Continue Wednesday, June 19th, 2013
- A Whistle-stop Tour of Accident At Work Claims Tuesday, June 11th, 2013
- MMA Fight Called Off After Gustafsson Suffers Injury in Training Wednesday, April 3rd, 2013
- Welsh Businesses May Cover Industrial Disease NHS Bills Tuesday, March 19th, 2013
- Factory Worker Suffers Broken Fingers Monday, February 25th, 2013
- Jockey Paul Carberry Suffers an Injury at Work Friday, February 22nd, 2013
- Tragic Fatal Factory Accident Wednesday, January 30th, 2013
- Work Vehicle Accidents – Are vehicles at work putting you at risk? Tuesday, July 5th, 2011
- Workplace Accidents – Everyone Is Responsible For Workplace Accidents Monday, July 4th, 2011
- Companies Fined After Worker Loses Fingertips Sunday, July 3rd, 2011
- How To Reduce Accidents At Work Saturday, July 2nd, 2011
- Fork Lift Accidents Friday, July 1st, 2011
- Construction Accident Claims Friday, June 10th, 2011
- Rhondda Carpenter Left With Serious Injuries After Workplace Accident Thursday, June 9th, 2011
- The Real Cost of Accidents at Work Wednesday, June 8th, 2011
- Accident At Work UK. Do You Have A Safe And Healthy Workplace? Tuesday, June 7th, 2011
- Accident At Work Claims. Claims for accidents at work on the rise! Monday, June 6th, 2011
- We hand select only the best personal injury claim and medical negligence solicitors to help you.
- All initial enquiries are completely free of charge
- You may be able to make a claim under a No Win No Fee Agreement
- Your solicitor chosen by a senior personal injury solicitor with 14 years claims experience
Which 7 Questions Must You Ask Before Choosing Your Personal Injury Claim Solicitor?
To receive our free guide advising you of all the questions you must ask before choosing your solicitor please click the link below:
Why Choose 1stClaims
What clients are saying about 1stClaims service today
“I am very happy to endorse your website for it's ease of understanding and use. I would also like to say how impressed I was regarding the very prompt reply from the solicitor who contacted me regarding this matter.” - Mr G Kay
1stClaims is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in respect of regulated claims management activities. Firm Reference Number FRN833930.
“We comply, where applicable, with the SRA Code of Conduct 2011 published by the Solicitors Regulation Authority, and any solicitor [or registered European lawyer] to whom we may refer you is an independent professional from whom you will receive impartial and confidential advice. You are free to choose another solicitor [or registered European lawyer]"
1stClaims Limited - Registered in England and Wales - Reg. Co. No. 06566866. Registered Office Address: Tregyddulan, St Nicholas, Goodwick, Pembrokeshire, SA64 0LX
VAT Reg. No. 938 1976 76 - Information Commissioner's Office Registration Number Z1477170