Legal Services covering Great Britain
We have specialist Solicitors across England, Scotland and Wales waiting to help you now.
We have specialist solicitors ready and waiting to help you across Great Britain.
Archive for the ‘Personal Injury’ Category
- Why Google Glass Could Revolutionise Personal Injury Claims Friday, May 23rd, 2014
- Injured In A Shop – Can I Make A Claim For Compensation? Friday, August 2nd, 2013
- My Personal Injury Claim Has Been Rejected, What Can I Do? Saturday, May 4th, 2013
- How Do You Get A Snail Into A Bottle of Ginger Beer? Monday, April 22nd, 2013
- The Motor Insurers’ Bureau Tuesday, February 12th, 2013
- No Win No Fee – a fair result for everyone? Saturday, July 23rd, 2011
- Are Injury Compensation Claimants Being Stigmagtised By “Claims Culture” Reports In The Media? Monday, July 18th, 2011
- Personal Injury Claims Company Takes On New Offices in Nailsea, Bristol Saturday, July 9th, 2011
- Leather Sofas Cause Personal Injury Including Rashes and Burns Friday, July 8th, 2011
- Shop Accident Claims Thursday, June 2nd, 2011
- Drug Trial Victim Expected To Receive More Than £2 Million Wednesday, June 1st, 2011
- Personal Injury Claims Without Merit? Monday, May 30th, 2011
- Personal Injury Claims For Children Or The Elderly Sunday, May 29th, 2011
- Nuclear Test Veterans Launch Mass Claim Saturday, May 28th, 2011
- No Win No Fee Solicitors Friday, May 27th, 2011
- Are no win no fee cases costing too much? Thursday, May 26th, 2011
- No Win No Fee Personal Injury Compensation Claims Wednesday, May 25th, 2011
- Man Who Broke Girlfriend’s Leg in Claims Scam is Jailed Thursday, May 12th, 2011
- Insurers or Solicitors: You Decide Wednesday, May 11th, 2011
- FREE Review Of Offers To Settle Personal Injury Claims From Insurance Companies Tuesday, May 10th, 2011
- We hand select only the best personal injury claim and medical negligence solicitors to help you.
- All initial enquiries are completely free of charge
- You may be able to make a claim under a No Win No Fee Agreement
- Your solicitor chosen by a senior personal injury solicitor with 14 years claims experience
Which 7 Questions Must You Ask Before Choosing Your Personal Injury Claim Solicitor?
To receive our free guide advising you of all the questions you must ask before choosing your solicitor please click the link below:
Why Choose 1stClaims
What clients are saying about 1stClaims service today
“They don't seem (another claims company) as efficient or helpful as 1stClaims seem to be. I have been impressed with your service and I am grateful for your help. Thanks for your patience!” - Mr Pittam
1stClaims is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in respect of regulated claims management activities. Firm Reference Number FRN833930.
“We comply, where applicable, with the SRA Code of Conduct 2011 published by the Solicitors Regulation Authority, and any solicitor [or registered European lawyer] to whom we may refer you is an independent professional from whom you will receive impartial and confidential advice. You are free to choose another solicitor [or registered European lawyer]"
1stClaims Limited - Registered in England and Wales - Reg. Co. No. 06566866. Registered Office Address: Tregyddulan, St Nicholas, Goodwick, Pembrokeshire, SA64 0LX
VAT Reg. No. 938 1976 76 - Information Commissioner's Office Registration Number Z1477170