UK Wide Legal Services
We have specialist Solicitors across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland waiting to help
We have specialist solicitors ready and waiting to help you across the UK.
Archive for the ‘Medical Negligence Claims’ Category
- Can You Sue The Hospital Or The Doctor For Medical Negligence? Thursday, September 11th, 2014
- Medical Negligence: Where Does It All Go Wrong? Monday, September 1st, 2014
- Nine Shocking UK Medical Malpractice Statistics Monday, August 18th, 2014
- How Do I Know If My Hospital Treatment Was Negligent? Wednesday, May 28th, 2014
- What Counts As Medical Negligence? Friday, April 25th, 2014
- Hospital Superbug Infographic Tuesday, January 7th, 2014
- Glossary of Medical Negligence Terms Monday, December 9th, 2013
- Have I Suffered From Medical Negligence? Tuesday, November 26th, 2013
- Tearing During Childbirth Thursday, October 24th, 2013
- Making a Medical Negligence Claim Tuesday, October 1st, 2013
- Co Antrim Girl to Receive £5M Damages in Cerebral Palsy Claim Thursday, September 19th, 2013
- How Much Compensation for Medical Negligence Infographic Wednesday, September 18th, 2013
- How Do I Claim Compensation From The NHS? Wednesday, July 31st, 2013
- Infographic – The Time Limit For Suing The NHS Wednesday, July 24th, 2013
- Suing The NHS – Time Limit Wednesday, July 24th, 2013
- Fourth Degree Tear Recovery Saturday, July 20th, 2013
- NHS Negligence Claims On The Rise Saturday, July 6th, 2013
- Cover Up Of Failings In Investigations Into Babies Deaths In NHS Hospital Wednesday, June 19th, 2013
- Will Child Heart Surgery Changes Reduce Or Increase Negligence? Wednesday, June 12th, 2013
- Medical Negligence to blame as Man Dies after Swallowing Toothpick? Friday, May 24th, 2013
- We hand select only the best personal injury claim and medical negligence solicitors to help you.
- All initial enquiries are completely free of charge
- You may be able to make a claim under a No Win No Fee Agreement
- Your solicitor chosen by a senior personal injury solicitor with 14 years claims experience
Which 7 Questions Must You Ask Before Choosing Your Personal Injury Claim Solicitor?
To receive our free guide advising you of all the questions you must ask before choosing your solicitor please click the link below:
Why Choose 1stClaims
What clients are saying about 1stClaims service today
“I am very happy to endorse your website for it's ease of understanding and use. I would also like to say how impressed I was regarding the very prompt reply from the solicitor who contacted me regarding this matter.” - Mr G Kay
1stClaims is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in respect of regulated claims management activities. Firm Reference Number FRN833930.
“We comply, where applicable, with the SRA Code of Conduct 2011 published by the Solicitors Regulation Authority, and any solicitor [or registered European lawyer] to whom we may refer you is an independent professional from whom you will receive impartial and confidential advice. You are free to choose another solicitor [or registered European lawyer]"
1stClaims Limited - Registered in England and Wales - Reg. Co. No. 06566866. Registered Office Address: Tregyddulan, St Nicholas, Goodwick, Pembrokeshire, SA64 0LX
VAT Reg. No. 938 1976 76 - Information Commissioner's Office Registration Number Z1477170