Legal Services covering Great Britain
We have specialist Solicitors across England, Scotland and Wales waiting to help you now.
We have specialist solicitors ready and waiting to help you across Great Britain.
Archive for the ‘Industrial Disease’ Category
- UK’s First Popcorn Lung Case Tuesday, May 31st, 2011
- Is Work Making You Sick? Sunday, May 1st, 2011
- Vibration White Finger Compensation Saturday, April 30th, 2011
- Vibration White Finger Compensation Friday, April 29th, 2011
- Vibration White Finger Claim? Thursday, April 28th, 2011
- Scottish Pleural Plaques Compensation Bill To Overturn House of Lords Ruling? Wednesday, April 27th, 2011
- Damning New Report Puts The Spotlight On Mesothelioma Claims Tuesday, April 26th, 2011
- Popcorn Lung Disease Monday, April 25th, 2011
- Good News for Pleural Plaques Victims Scotland Sunday, April 24th, 2011
- Pleural Plaques Ruling Faces Serious Challenge Saturday, April 23rd, 2011
- Asbestos Campaigners Take Action On Pleural Plaques Ruling Friday, April 22nd, 2011
- Pleural Plaques Claims Thursday, April 21st, 2011
- New cases of asbestos related disease deaths keep coming Wednesday, April 20th, 2011
- New cases of Miner’s Knee Compensation Claims Tuesday, April 19th, 2011
- Miners Compensation Claims Website Monday, April 18th, 2011
- Ex miners urged to claim compensation Sunday, April 17th, 2011
- Veteran Miners Compensation Claim Saturday, April 16th, 2011
- Government fights Miners Compensation claims Friday, April 15th, 2011
- 10 Year Wait For Miners’ Compensation Thursday, April 14th, 2011
- Good News For Mesothelioma Sufferers Wednesday, April 13th, 2011
- We hand select only the best personal injury claim and medical negligence solicitors to help you.
- All initial enquiries are completely free of charge
- You may be able to make a claim under a No Win No Fee Agreement
- Your solicitor chosen by a senior personal injury solicitor with 14 years claims experience
Which 7 Questions Must You Ask Before Choosing Your Personal Injury Claim Solicitor?
To receive our free guide advising you of all the questions you must ask before choosing your solicitor please click the link below:
Why Choose 1stClaims
What clients are saying about 1stClaims service today
“They don't seem (another claims company) as efficient or helpful as 1stClaims seem to be. I have been impressed with your service and I am grateful for your help. Thanks for your patience!” - Mr Pittam
1stClaims is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in respect of regulated claims management activities. Firm Reference Number FRN833930.
“We comply, where applicable, with the SRA Code of Conduct 2011 published by the Solicitors Regulation Authority, and any solicitor [or registered European lawyer] to whom we may refer you is an independent professional from whom you will receive impartial and confidential advice. You are free to choose another solicitor [or registered European lawyer]"
1stClaims Limited - Registered in England and Wales - Reg. Co. No. 06566866. Registered Office Address: Tregyddulan, St Nicholas, Goodwick, Pembrokeshire, SA64 0LX
VAT Reg. No. 938 1976 76 - Information Commissioner's Office Registration Number Z1477170