Legal Services covering Great Britain
We have specialist Solicitors across England, Scotland and Wales waiting to help you now.
We have specialist solicitors ready and waiting to help you across Great Britain.
Archive for the ‘Cycling Accidents’ Category
- Could ‘Cycle Streets’ Make Our Roads Safer? Saturday, May 24th, 2014
- What Makes A City Safe For Bikes? Thursday, May 1st, 2014
- Knocked Off My Bike: How To Claim Monday, December 2nd, 2013
- Does Bad Weather Really Means Less Bicycle and Motorcycle Accidents? Tuesday, September 24th, 2013
- London Cycling Campaign’s Safer Urban Lorry Saturday, April 20th, 2013
- Cycle Helmets – The Difference Between Life and Death? Thursday, March 28th, 2013
- Thai Cycling Accident Kills Two Britons Wednesday, February 20th, 2013
- Olympian Bradley Wiggins and Trainer Shane Sutton Suffer Cycling Accidents Saturday, January 26th, 2013
- £500,000 Compensation For Cyclist Thursday, March 17th, 2011
- We hand select only the best personal injury claim and medical negligence solicitors to help you.
- All initial enquiries are completely free of charge
- You may be able to make a claim under a No Win No Fee Agreement
- Your solicitor chosen by a senior personal injury solicitor with 14 years claims experience
Which 7 Questions Must You Ask Before Choosing Your Personal Injury Claim Solicitor?
To receive our free guide advising you of all the questions you must ask before choosing your solicitor please click the link below:
Why Choose 1stClaims
What clients are saying about 1stClaims service today
“They don't seem (another claims company) as efficient or helpful as 1stClaims seem to be. I have been impressed with your service and I am grateful for your help. Thanks for your patience!” - Mr Pittam
1stClaims is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in respect of regulated claims management activities. Firm Reference Number FRN833930.
“We comply, where applicable, with the SRA Code of Conduct 2011 published by the Solicitors Regulation Authority, and any solicitor [or registered European lawyer] to whom we may refer you is an independent professional from whom you will receive impartial and confidential advice. You are free to choose another solicitor [or registered European lawyer]"
1stClaims Limited - Registered in England and Wales - Reg. Co. No. 06566866. Registered Office Address: Tregyddulan, St Nicholas, Goodwick, Pembrokeshire, SA64 0LX
VAT Reg. No. 938 1976 76 - Information Commissioner's Office Registration Number Z1477170