Legal Services covering Great Britain
We have specialist Solicitors across England, Scotland and Wales waiting to help you now.
We have specialist solicitors ready and waiting to help you across Great Britain.
Archive for the ‘Business Law’ Category
- How Difficult Is It To Get My Investment Back If A Company Goes Into Insolvency? Wednesday, May 28th, 2014
- How Can I Resolve A Commercial Dispute Before It Affects My Business? Tuesday, September 3rd, 2013
- Removing A Partner From Your Business Monday, April 22nd, 2013
- We hand select only the best personal injury claim and medical negligence solicitors to help you.
- All initial enquiries are completely free of charge
- You may be able to make a claim under a No Win No Fee Agreement
- Your solicitor chosen by a senior personal injury solicitor with 14 years claims experience
Which 7 Questions Must You Ask Before Choosing Your Personal Injury Claim Solicitor?
To receive our free guide advising you of all the questions you must ask before choosing your solicitor please click the link below:
Why Choose 1stClaims
What clients are saying about 1stClaims service today
“My reason for contacting you was to help me find a solicitor to deal with a medical negligence claim. My previous solicitor no longer does this kind of work. I can thoroughly recommend the services that 1stClaims offer for anybody who is seeking advice regarding medical negligence. The lady who took my details was very efficient and polite. Within hours I was phoned by a solicitor who you had recommended, and matters are now proceeding in a satisfactory way.
Before contacting you, I was apprehensive that I was not going to find anybody who would be able to help me in this specialised field. The benefits of your service are the fast response, followup and a good understanding of what is required. I have complete confidence in recommending your excellent service. I am actually a retired doctor and can understand whether the people with whom I am dealing have a clear knowledge of what is required. Before I rang 1st Claims, I contacted a marketing agency and was told:-
1. That as my claim was so old, it was time barred.
2. they were unable to help as I had already been to another solicitor.
Both the reasons that I was given are completely wrong.”
Dr E A Hopkins, LRCP MRCS
1stClaims is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in respect of regulated claims management activities. Firm Reference Number FRN833930.
“We comply, where applicable, with the SRA Code of Conduct 2011 published by the Solicitors Regulation Authority, and any solicitor [or registered European lawyer] to whom we may refer you is an independent professional from whom you will receive impartial and confidential advice. You are free to choose another solicitor [or registered European lawyer]"
1stClaims Limited - Registered in England and Wales - Reg. Co. No. 06566866. Registered Office Address: Tregyddulan, St Nicholas, Goodwick, Pembrokeshire, SA64 0LX
VAT Reg. No. 938 1976 76 - Information Commissioner's Office Registration Number Z1477170