UK Wide Medical Negligence Claim Coverage
We have specialist Medical Negligence Claim Solicitors across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland waiting to help you now.
Beauty Salon Claims
Beauticians must be trained in the services they offer to the public. If they are untrained it can leave clients in a position which is potentially hazardous to their health. Problems occur due to the treatment being applied incorrectly, or the wrong chemicals being used for a procedure. Beauty treatment negligence is on the rise as the beauty industry grows and grows.
When Can I Make A Claim?
If you have been in a situation where you feel that beautician negligence has left you either in physical pain or caused you psychological damage, you will potentially have grounds for a successful claim against a beauty salon. Common problems following a visit to a beauty salon are:
- Allergic reactions: before you have a beauty treatment your salon should do a skin test of the product they are going to use on you, particularly with hair dyes and any products that commonly cause reactions. This minimises the risk of unnecessary allergic reactions to products. Given that allergic reactions to beauty products can be serious; this is a precaution you should take if you are offered it. If you have turned down a patch test and then you have an allergic reaction to a product you probably won’t be in a position to enter into a claim.
- Burns: often burns follow wax which has been overheated or laser hair removal which has been too aggressively attempted.
- Scarring: can follow from burns, from allergic reactions or from badly performed procedures. In all cases, scarring is not a desirable side effect of beauty therapy, and can be seriously psychologically damaging.
In any situation in which the beauty salon injury you have sustained is not your fault, you have a right to claim against the beauty salon who has caused you harm.
What Does My Compensation Cover?
Your compensation will cover financial, emotional and psychological damages. You will receive an amount based on the severity of your beauty salon injury and whether it has lasting effects. You will also receive an amount which covers your outgoings in terms of travel to appointments, loss of earnings, prescriptions and so on. You should keep records of everything which is affected as a result of your injury so you can offer the most complete account of the situation to your lawyer. All the evidence you can collect to support you case will give you the best possible chance of being successful.
Often an injury received after a visit to a salon will result in time off work, embarrassment and sometimes will even ruin the event you were so looking forward to when you went to get that spray tan or haircut, be it a wedding, a holiday or a birthday. Whatever your circumstance, 1stClaims has specialist medical negligence lawyers who will be able to give you the legal advice you need related to your claim against a beauty salon.
Suffered an accident or injury related to hairdresser negligence? View our information regarding Hairdresser Claims.
At 1stClaims we want to ensure that you are happy with the beauty salon claims solicitor we choose for you, and will only choose an expert to work on your case. Our solicitors put you first every time and with our free enquiry, it costs nothing to ask.
To begin your compensation claim against a beauty salon, get in touch with one of our specialist lawyers today. Complete our Free Claim Enquiry form now or call us on 0800 2888 693 (from a mobile click to call: 01348 630720) and we will be in touch with you very soon.
Remember, it costs absolutely nothing to ask and you are under no obligation to make a claim.
We are here to help you from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday,
8.30am to 6pm on Saturday and 9am to 6pm on Sundays.
What Happens Next?
Complete a Quick Claim Enquiry and this is what you will benefit from:
- Advice on whether you can make a claim and how the claims process works from a specialist claims solicitor;
- Compensation - what can you claim for and how much are you likely to receive;
- Costs - your options for funding your claim; and
- An explanation of what will happen next if you decide to carry on and make a claim (how your solicitor will take care of everything for you).
All on a free, no obligation Quick Claim Enquiry Advice Call.
Was our website easy to use? Yes, it was fine
Would you recommend our website to anyone else thinking of making a claim? Has already done so
Out of 5, please rate the ease of use of our website or service. 5
Any other comments or suggestions that would make it easier to ask about claiming? No
A to Z Of Medical Claims
Why Choose Us for Your Medical Claim?
- Completely free, no obligation enquiries
- Expert medical negligence solicitors selected for you by experts with 14 years of claims experience
- Private treatment available
- Our service is completely free for you