UK Wide Medical Negligence Claim Coverage
We have specialist Medical Negligence Claim Solicitors across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland waiting to help you now.
Beautician Case Study
An encounter with an untrained beautician left our client in an extremely painful situation after a wax gone wrong. Hot waxing is a quick and effective method of hair removal which is commonly used in salons across the UK. Rightly so, our client was not concerned about getting a procedure done which she had experienced many times before. However, this time the beautician had not been trained fully in where to apply the wax and waxed the client incorrectly which led to blisters, soreness and infection. 1st claims helped them claim for the pain this beautician’s negligence caused them.
If you have had a similar experience, or have suffered as a result of Beautician Negligence, get in touch to find out if we can help you.
At 1stClaims we want to ensure that you are happy with the solicitor we choose for you, which is why we are so careful to ensure we only choose experts. Our solicitors put you first every time and with our free enquiry, it costs nothing to ask.
To begin your compensation claim against a negligent hairdresser or beautician, get in touch with one of our specialist lawyers today. Complete our Free Claim Enquiry form now or call us on 0800 2888 693 (from a mobile click to call: 01348 630720) and we will be in touch with you very soon.
Remember, it costs absolutely nothing to ask and you are under no obligation to make a claim, we just want to help you.
We are here to help you from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday,
8.30am to 6pm on Saturday and 9am to 6pm on Sundays.
What Happens Next?
Complete a Quick Claim Enquiry and this is what you will benefit from:
- Advice on whether you can make a claim and how the claims process works from a specialist claims solicitor;
- Compensation - what can you claim for and how much are you likely to receive;
- Costs - whether you will qualify for a no win no fee claim or details of other methods for funding your claim; and
- An explanation of what will happen next if you decide to carry on and make a claim (how your solicitor will take care of everything for you).
All on a free, no obligation Quick Claim Enquiry Advice Call.
Has a solicitor been in contact? Yes
If Yes, were they able to help? Yes I think so I am just sending 1stClaims' solicitors some photgraphs
Was our website easy to use? Yes
Would you recommend our website to anyone else thinking of making a claim? Yes
Out of 5, please rate the ease of use of our website or service. 4.5
A to Z Of Medical Claims
Why Choose Us for Your Medical Claim?
- Completely free, no obligation enquiries
- Expert medical negligence solicitors selected for you by experts with 12 years of claims experience
- Legal Aid Available
- Private treatment available
- Our service is completely free for you