UK Wide Legal Services
We have specialist Solicitors across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland waiting to help
About Us - Anaesthetic Negligence Claims Solicitors
1stClaims are an online company based in Pembrokeshire, West Wales. A Managing Director is Paul Howe, previously a website developer with an engineering background.
1stClaims was formed for three reasons:
- Because one of our previous directors was a personal injury solicitor for 14 years before leaving the legal profession, he handled thousands of personal injury claims. He saw first hand people suffering and won many millions of pounds compensation for them. He realised that his flair for marketing could be coupled with his former experience and 1stClaims was born to connect innocent accident victims with expert personal injury and medical negligence solicitors.
- As a result of one of our directors being a former personal injury solicitor we had a lot of contacts in the legal profession. It is fair to say that whilst they are experts in personal injury and medical negligence claims, our solicitors do not necessarily want to spend their time attracting new clients. Therefore, they spend their time providing exceptional client service whilst we spend our time promoting 1stClaims to keep them busy.
- Finally, and we believe the most important reason, we are fed up with other claims companies taking advantage of innocent accident victims. If you are reading our website as well as other claims company websites, please read this next sentence very carefully: YOU SHOULD NEVER PAY A CLAIMS COMPANY ANY MONEY! We know that many of our competitors charge several hundred pounds to their clients which they take from their compensation. Please believe us when we say, you do not need to pay this money. 1stClaims will put you in touch with expert personal injury and medical negligence solicitors completely free of charge. Of course we are a business, but our solicitors pay us a marketing fee if we generate new business for them. Again, because of our background this fee is a lot less than most claims companies charge, but we are in this not only to make money, but to support our expert solicitors and to ensure that innocent accident and medical negligence vicims are not taken advantage of!
Anaesthetic Negligence Claims Legal Advice
Making an enquiry with 1stClaims is completely free of charge, so have a chat to one of our team to see how we can help you today. Call us on 0800 2888 693 or complete an online enquiry form here. Everyone's situation is slightly different, if your claim query does not fit into one of the common categories we have suggested, this does not mean your claim is not viable. Our team will be able to talk you through your circumstances and will provide a highly individualised service so you feel at ease. We will get you in touch with the solicitor who is best for you.
No enquiry obligates you to continue with your claim or to continue your claim with us, so contact us today - you have nothing to lose.
Please call us free on 0800 2888 693 or complete our enquiry form on the right of this page and we will be in touch with you.
Remember, it costs nothing to call us or complete an enquiry, and you will be advised of all of the funding options available to you. You can then decide whether to take any further action or to do nothing else, but at least you will fully understand your legal rights.
What Happens Next?
Complete a Quick Claim Enquiry and this is what you will benefit from:
- Advice on whether you can make a claim and how the claims process works from a specialist claims solicitor;
- Compensation - what can you claim for and how much are you likely to receive;
- Costs - whether you will qualify for a no win no fee claim or details of other methods for funding your claim; and
- An explanation of what will happen next if you decide to carry on and make a claim (how your solicitor will take care of everything for you).
All on a free, no obligation Quick Claim Enquiry Advice Call.
Has a solicitor been in contact? Yes
Would you recommend our website to anyone else thinking of making a claim? Yes, definitely.
Out of 5, please rate the ease of use of our website or service. 5
Any other comments or suggestions that would make it easier to ask about claiming? No, it was very helpful.
Why Choose 1stClaims
- We hand select only the best personal injury claim and medical negligence solicitors to help you.
- Completely free, no obligation initial enquiries
- 1stClaims are experts with 12 years of claims experience