UK Wide Holiday Accident Claim Coverage
We have expert Holiday Accident Claim Solicitors across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland waiting to help
We have specialist Holiday Accident Claim Solicitors ready to help you across the UK
Holiday Accident Claims Solicitors
Need help or advice with a holiday accident injury claim?
A holiday should be a time for rest and recovery. There is nothing worse than being injured on holiday, but if this has happened to you, you need the right solicitor to help you. A 1stClaims holiday accident claims solicitor will listen to your situation, and if possible, help you to recover compensation for your pain, suffering and expenses.
How Can We Help You?
1stClaims provide holiday accident claims advice for injuries sustained abroad or in the UK. We will advise you whether you can make an accident injury claim, how to make a claim and most importantly lead you through the claims process. You can get on with recovering whilst your solicitor takes care of your claim.
Types of Holiday Accident Injury Claims
Our solicitors have dealt with a variety of holiday accident claims, including:
- Water related accidents. Often trying out new forms of water activities can be great fun, but sometimes they can lead to serious injuries. From legs caught in the engines of luxury yachts to being hit by boats whilst swimming, unfortunately we have seen most water related injuries
- Apartment Injuries. Whether caused by non safety glass in patio doors, or some other defect we can investigate and advise you whether you can make a holiday accident claim.
- Injuries sustained on the way. If you are injured on a plane or a ship, different laws apply and you must seek early advice.
How Much Will It Cost To Claim?
1stClaims does not charge you for using our service and all initial enquiries with our Solicitors are also free of charge, so rest assured, this initial step of making an enquiry will not cost you anything.
Once one of our Solicitors has assessed the merits of your enquiry they will make a judgement on the likely chances of bringing a successful claim and if the prospects are good, they will normally offer to take your case on a No Win No Fee basis. NOTE: If your case is successful your Solicitor will deduct up to a maximum of 25% of your final settlement or compensation award as payment for their fees. You can find out more about No Win No Fee arrangements and the potential costs that can be incurred by clicking here.
How We Help You
- We hand select only the best holiday accident claims solicitors to help you.
- All initial enquiries are completely free of charge
- You may be able to make a claim under a No Win No Fee Agreement (NOTE: If your case is successful your Solicitor will deduct up to a maximum of 25% of your final settlement or compensation award as payment for their fees. You can find out more about No Win No Fee arrangements and the potential costs that can be incurred by clicking here.) for your holiday accident claim.
Contact A Holiday Injury Claim Solicitor Now
If you would like 1stClaims' expert Holiday Accident Injury Claim Solicitors on your side please call us free on 0800 2888 693 (from a mobile click to call: 01275 774 557) or complete our Free Claim Enquiry form now and we will be in touch with you very soon.
Remember, it costs absolutely nothing to ask and you are under no obligation to make a claim, we just want to help you.
We are here to help you from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday,
8.30am to 6pm on Saturday and 9am to 6pm on Sundays.
What Happens Next?
Complete a Quick Claim Enquiry and this is what you will benefit from:
- Advice on whether you can make a claim and how the claims process works from a specialist claims solicitor;
- Compensation - what can you claim for and how much are you likely to receive;
- Costs - your options for funding your claim; and
- An explanation of what will happen next if you decide to carry on and make a claim (how your solicitor will take care of everything for you).
All on a free, no obligation Quick Claim Enquiry Advice Call.
Was our website easy to use? Yes, answered all my questions, that's why I went with 1st Claims.
Would you recommend our website to anyone else thinking of making a claim? Yes
Out of 5, please rate the ease of use of our website or service. 5
Any other comments or suggestions that would make it easier to ask about claiming? No, it was really easy to use and solicitor rang next day
Why Choose Us for Your Holiday Accident Claim?
- We hand select only the best holiday accident claim solicitors to help you
- Completely free, no obligation initial enquiries
- Your solicitor chosen by experts with 14 years claims experience