UK Wide Coverage
We have specialist Solicitors across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland waiting to help you now.
Why Choose Us?
1stClaims has been helping accident victims recover compensation for personal injury for many years.
We will advise you whether you can make a claim, how to make a claim, and will help you along every step of the way. Of course this service will cost you nothing as we will recover the costs of the claim from the party at fault for your suffering. We will ensure you are well looked after by a specialist personal injury claims lawyer.
All of our personal injury solicitors have many years experience of handling injury claims. Our lawyers will seek to recover compensation for your pain and suffering, but also for medical expenses and other losses.
Our Expertise Ensures You Are Well Looked After
All 1stClaims personal injury claims lawyers are:
- Members of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL) and
- Members of the Law Society's Personal Injury Panel
What Does It Mean If A Solicitor Is A Member Of The Association Of Personal Injury Lawyers?
Members of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL) prove their commitment to the victims of personal injury claims as the organisation is dedicated to improving the service provided to victims of accidents. Recently they have launched a scheme called NO LOGO, NO GO to attract awareness to the expertise of their members.
What Expertise Does A Member Of The Law Society Personal Injury Panel Have?
If you ask us to help you with your claim, a member of the Personal Injury Panel will oversee the whole of your claim. Again this is another sign of quality. To obtain membership of this panel solicitors must show a high level of expertise in personal injury cases. They are not awarded this membership unless they can demonstrate that:-
- They have practised as a solicitor for at least three years; and
- They have helped the victims of a large number of personal injury claims over this period of time; and
- At least 10 of these cases have reached the stages of a hearing date being set, with at least two involving disputes on the question of liability (ie who was to blame for the accident).
In other words, they have to be experts in dealing with accident claims. This expertise is ready and waiting to help you.
Let Us Help You
At 1stClaims , we want to make sure that you are happy with the solicitor we choose for you, which is why we are so careful to ensure we choose only experts.
If you would like 1stClaims' expert Personal Injury Solicitors on your side please call us free on 0800 2888 693 (from a mobile click to call: 01275 774 557) or complete our Free Claim Enquiry form now and we will be in touch with you very soon.
Remember, all initial enquiries are completely free of charge and the solcitor will investigate all funding options for you.
We are here to help you from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday,
8.30am to 6pm on Saturday and 9am to 6pm on Sundays.
What Happens Next?
Complete a Quick Claim Enquiry and this is what you will benefit from:
- Advice on whether you can make a claim and how the claims process works from a specialist claims solicitor;
- Compensation - what can you claim for and how much are you likely to receive;
- Costs - your options for funding your claim; and
- An explanation of what will happen next if you decide to carry on and make a claim (how your solicitor will take care of everything for you).
All on a free, no obligation Quick Claim Enquiry Advice Call.
Has a solicitor been in contact? Yes
If Yes, were they able to help? Yes, they said there was a good case
Was our website easy to use? Yes, she has used you before
Would you recommend our website to anyone else thinking of making a claim? Yes
Out of 5, please rate the ease of use of our website or service. 5
Any other comments or suggestions that would make it easier to ask about claiming? Not really
Why Choose 1stClaims?
- We hand select only the best care home fee solicitors to help you.
- Completely free, no obligation initial enquiries.
- Expertise in helping other people to receive free care home fees.