UK Wide Whiplash Injury Claim Coverage
We have specialist Whiplash Injury Claim Solicitors across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland waiting to help you now.
We have specialist Whiplash Injury Claim Solicitors ready to help you across the UK
How Much Does a Whiplash Claim Cost?
Before making a claim you will want to have a clear understanding all of the costs of a whiplash claim. We understand that it is important to know exactly what you will need to pay in the process of claiming.
The Government changed the law in April 2013 which means you may now have to pay some of your legal costs when you win your claim.
All initial enquiries at 1stClaims remain completely free of charge and our solicitors will explain all funding options to you. At 1stClaims we understand the importance of transparency and so make sure that all of our expert solicitors take you through any costs with complete clarity.
No Win No Fee Whiplash Claims
1stClaims does not charge you for using our service and all initial enquiries with our Solicitors are also free of charge, so rest assured, this initial step of making an enquiry will not cost you anything.
Once one of our Solicitors has assessed the merits of your enquiry they will make a judgement on the likely chances of bringing a successful claim and if the prospects are good, they will normally offer to take your case on a No Win No Fee basis. You can find out more about No Win No Fee arrangements and the potential costs that can be incurred by clicking here.
Call us free on 0800 2888 693 (from a mobile click to call: 01275 774 557) for us to explain to you anything that you are unsure about.
Legal Expense Insurance and Whiplash Claims
Often you will find if you have been involved in a car accident that you might have legal expense insurance. If you do, 1stClaims can still help you and we believe that we are the best company to do so.
Although your legal expense insurer might ask you to pursue your whiplash claim through their chosen solicitors, ultimately it is completely your choice. The legal expense insurer might have an arrangement with solicitors which suits them, but that does not always mean that it will be the best arrangement for you.
Why Choose 1stClaims For Your Whiplash Claim?
1stClaims is an independent company. We use our many years of experience to pick dedicated expert solicitors who have handled thousands of whiplash claims over their legal careers. Using partners in law firms, or experienced solicitors or legal executives, we know that they will take care of you. Often a legal expense insurer selects solicitors for purely commercial reasons for their own benefits, not for yours. Even if your legal expense insurer has recommended a solicitor for you, we can still help you. Why not try speaking to our solicitor before you make a final decision. There is no charge and no obligation, but at least then you will be able to make a choice based on who you feel will look after you and your whiplash claim better.
Here are just some of the reasons why we believe a 1stClaims whiplash claim solicitor is the right choice for your no win no fee claim:
- A free call to start your claim on 0800 2888 693
- A specialist whiplash claim solicitor
- Free private medical treatment to ease your whiplash pain and get you back on the road to recovery
- Free car hire or motorcycle hire if your vehicle is not fit to drive after an accident
Return to the whiplash home page for more whiplash claim information.
Would You Like Us To Help You?
If you would like 1stClaims' expert Whiplash Solicitors on your side please call us free on 0800 2888 693 or complete our Free Claim Enquiry form now and we will be in touch with you very soon.
Remember, it costs absolutely nothing to ask and you are under no obligation to make a claim, we just want to help you.
We are here to help you from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday,
8.30am to 6pm on Saturday and 9am to 6pm on Sundays.
What Happens Next?
Complete a Quick Claim Enquiry and this is what you will benefit from:
- Advice on whether you can make a claim and how the claims process works from a specialist claims solicitor;
- Compensation - what can you claim for and how much are you likely to receive;
- Costs - whether you will qualify for a no win no fee claim or details of other methods for funding your claim; and
- An explanation of what will happen next if you decide to carry on and make a claim (how your solicitor will take care of everything for you).
All on a free, no obligation Quick Claim Enquiry Advice Call.
Has a solicitor been in contact? Yes
If Yes, were they able to help? Yes, already been round to take details
Was our website easy to use? Yes
Would you recommend our website to anyone else thinking of making a claim? Yes, said they have been very efficient so far
Out of 5, please rate the ease of use of our website or service. 4
We Have The Best UK Whiplash Claims Solicitors Ready To Help You
- England, Ireland, Northern Ireland, Scotland & Wales coverage
- Completely free, no obligation initial enquiries
- Your solicitor is chosen by by experts with 12 years of claims experience. This ensures you are put in touch with the best solicitors to ensure you receive a 1stClass service from 1stClaims!
- All 1stClaims solicitors are monitored by client feedback to ensure a quality service is maintained for your benefit