Work Accident Claim Coverage across Great Britain
We have expert Work Accident Claim Solicitors across England, Scotland and Wales waiting to help you now.
We have specialist Work Accident Claim Solicitors ready to help you across Great Britain.
How To Value A Work Accident Compensation Claim
If you have suffered an injury as a result of an accident at work you will want to know what compensation you can claim from your employer (well usually their insurance company so it will not have any impact on your job). The amount of workers injury compensation is ultimately in theory decided by the courts, but the reality is that over 90% of work compensation claims settle without the need for a court hearing. This is good news for you if you intend to obtain a workmans compensation settlement as in most cases a claim can be settled very swiftly. So how do the solicitors value your compensation claim?
How To Value A Workers Compensation Injury
Over the years the courts have awarded compensation for every type of workers compensation injury conceivable. From broken arms to lost limbs, smashed heels from building accidents to injured backs through carrying items that are too heavy, the court has used these thousands of cases for employer compensation that have settled over the years to create a guide that lists every type of workers compensation injury and the amount of compensation that you should receive for it.
This information is contained in a guide book called "The Judicial Studies Board Guidelines for the Assessment of General Damages in Personal Injury Cases" (a catchy title it is not, but useful it certainly is). However, the guideline is only the starting point. Special circumstances will be taken into account which might mean that you will receive more compensation than is stated in the guidelines.
Your chances of receiving the maximum amount of compensation for your work accident is improved by choosing a specialist work compensation solicitor from 1stClaims. We have UK specialists ready and waiting to ensure that you receive the right amount for your injuries.
For your instant work accident compensation assessment, please call us free on 0800 2888 693 or complete a Work Accident Compensation Enquiry and one of our specialist Employer Compensation solicitors will provide you with your personal assessment.
Below we list some general figures to provide you with some guidance on the amounts of employer compensation available.
- Neck injuries:- From £82,500 for injury including paraplegia to £15,000 for fractures and dislocations of the neck.
- Back Injuries:- From £4,250 for minor injuries making a full recovery within two years to £93,000 for cases of the utmost severity.
- Amputation of Limbs:- From £132,500 for loss of both arms to £52,500 for below elbow amputation of one arm.
- Wrist Injuries:- From £4,000 for a straightforward fracture to £33,000 for injuries leading to loss of function of the elbow.
Other Parts of A Workers Compensation Injury Claim
The above amounts are awarded to compensate you for the pain and suffering that you experience as a result of your accident at work. However, in addition to these amounts of workers compensation, you are also able to claim compensation for all of your losses and expenses incurred as a result of the accident. These can include:
- Lost earnings
- Lost bonuses or income as a result of missed promotions
- Treatment and medical expenses
- Travelling expenses
- Other losses and expenses
Let Us Help You With Your Work Accident Compensation Claim
If you would like 1stClaims' expert Employer Compensation solicitors on your side please call us free on 0800 2888 693 or complete our Free Claim Enquiry form now and we will be in touch with you very soon.
Remember, it costs absolutely nothing to ask and you are under no obligation to make a claim, we just want to help you.
We are here to help you from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday,
8.30am to 6pm on Saturday and 9am to 6pm on Sundays.
What Happens Next?
Complete a Quick Claim Enquiry and this is what you will benefit from:
- Advice on whether you can make a claim and how the claims process works from a specialist claims solicitor;
- Compensation - what can you claim for and how much are you likely to receive;
- Costs - your options for funding your claim; and
- An explanation of what will happen next if you decide to carry on and make a claim (how your solicitor will take care of everything for you).
All on a free, no obligation Quick Claim Enquiry Advice Call.
Was our website easy to use? Yes
Would you recommend our website to anyone else thinking of making a claim? Absolutely
Out of 5, please rate the ease of use of our website or service. 4
Any other comments or suggestions that would make it easier to ask about claiming? No, I just don't like giving top marks
Why Choose 1stClaims for Your Work Accident Claim?
- We hand select only the best work accident solicitors to help you
- Completely free, no obligation initial enquiries
- Your solicitor chosen by experts with 14 years of claims experience