Work Accident Claim Coverage across Great Britain
We have expert Work Accident Claim Solicitors across England, Scotland and Wales waiting to help you now.
We have specialist Work Accident Claim Solicitors ready to help you across Great Britain.
Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI)
Anyone who has experienced this injury realises it can cause a significant handicap on day to day activities and a large amount of pain. To establish whether you can make a claim for compensation for your injuries and losses you need an expert rsi solicitor. 1stclaims have many across the country waiting to help you.
Types of Repetitive Strain Injuries (RSI)
Our solicitors have helped a number of clients with RSI claims. There are a variety of causes which by their nature are usually repeated movements and most relate to the increased use of computer equipment in the office workplace. Computer related RSI (Injuries sustained through over use of computer equipment without proper rest periods (now often referred to as Work Related Upper Limb Disorders (WRULD)) can cause a variety of injuries to the upper limbs including:
- Carpel tunnel syndrome
- Bursitis (more information available here)
Repetitive use of plant machinery or other equipment can also cause RSI injuries and we have helped many clients with claims arising from work injuries using machinery. For more information we have another section on repetitive strain injury here.
Let Us Help You
Our solicitors are chosen for their expertise, their approachability, and the fact that they are real people who will communicate with you in a straightforward manner. We know they are good because we have hand selected them so that you receive the best possible service.
Remember, it costs absolutely nothing to ask and you are under no obligation to make a claim, we just want to help you.
We are here to help you from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday,
8.30am to 6pm on Saturday and 9am to 6pm on Sundays.
What Happens Next?
Complete a Quick Claim Enquiry and this is what you will benefit from:
- Advice on whether you can make a claim and how the claims process works from a specialist claims solicitor;
- Compensation - what can you claim for and how much are you likely to receive;
- Costs - whether you will qualify for a no win no fee claim or details of other methods for funding your claim; and
- An explanation of what will happen next if you decide to carry on and make a claim (how your solicitor will take care of everything for you).
All on a free, no obligation Quick Claim Enquiry Advice Call.
Has a solicitor been in contact? Yes
Was our website easy to use? Yes
Would you recommend our website to anyone else thinking of making a claim? Yes
Out of 5, please rate the ease of use of our website or service. 5
Any other comments or suggestions that would make it easier to ask about claiming? No, it was really easy
Why Choose 1stClaims for Your Work Accident Claim?
- We hand select only the best work accident solicitors to help you
- Completely free, no obligation initial enquiries
- Your solicitor chosen by experts with 12 years of claims experience