Work Accident Claim Coverage across Great Britain
We have expert Work Accident Claim Solicitors across England, Scotland and Wales waiting to help you now.
We have specialist Work Accident Claim Solicitors ready to help you across Great Britain.
5 Questions you must ask before choosing your Accident At Work Claim Solicitor
When you are trying to choose your workers injury claims solicitor, where do you start? All solicitors will have the basic legal skills, but how do you know who will really fight your corner and ensure your interests are put first and foremost? Who will treat you as if you are their only client and ensure you recover as quickly as possible?
We have put together this key guide to ensure you satisfy yourself that you are dealing with an expert work accident solicitor!
1. How much of my compensation will I receive?
The Government changed the law in April 2013 so that you may now have to pay some of your legal costs when you settle your claim. However all initial enquiries are completely free of charge and our solicitors will explain all funding options to you.
2. What experience should I expect my solicitor to have?
Whilst each worker injury claims solicitor is qualified and regulated, you may be surprised to hear that quite frequently junior team members with absolutely no qualifications work on personal injury claims. You should ask what experience the person dealing with your workers injury claim will have and ensure that they are a qualified solicitor.
You can also expect the solicitor in a specialist personal injury department should be a member of the Law Society's Personal Injury Panel which proves their expertise in personal injury claims.
All 1stclaims solicitors have at least one Personal Injury Panel Member in their accident at work claims department.
3. Will I receive treatment for my injuries?
A specialist workers injury claims solicitor should be able to offer you private medical treatment to speed up your recovery and often your return to work. They should be able to offer you treatment wherever you are in the UK.
1stclaims has access to physiotherapists, chiropracters and other treatment providers across the UK waiting to help you.
4. Will claiming cost me anything?
Claiming should not cost you at all. If a solicitor expects you to pay for any items you should ask for an explanation. Here is a list of the things to look out for:
- Insurance to protect you against the costs of claiming. (1stclaims solicitors will pay this for you if it is needed)
- An administration fee to the claims company (1stclaims do not charge you any fee. We are paid a referral fee by the solicitor which they pay out of their marketing expenses - NOT out of your compensation)
5. Should I expect any other benefits from my solicitor?
In addition to your claim being handled by an expert workers injury claim solicitor, you should also be offered private medical treatment and be assured that you will not have to pay any of the costs. 1stclaims offers you this and much more.
Can 1stClaims help you with your work accident claim?
Remember, it costs absolutely nothing to ask and you are under no obligation to make a claim, we just want to help you.
We are here to help you from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday,
8.30am to 6pm on Saturday and 9am to 6pm on Sundays.
What Happens Next?
Complete a Quick Claim Enquiry and this is what you will benefit from:
- Advice on whether you can make a claim and how the claims process works from a specialist claims solicitor;
- Compensation - what can you claim for and how much are you likely to receive;
- Costs - your options for funding your claim; and
- An explanation of what will happen next if you decide to carry on and make a claim (how your solicitor will take care of everything for you).
All on a free, no obligation Quick Claim Enquiry Advice Call.
Has a solicitor been in contact? Yes
If Yes, were they able to help? They are getting back to him next week
Was our website easy to use? Yes, it was quite straightforward
Would you recommend our website to anyone else thinking of making a claim? Yes, definitely
Out of 5, please rate the ease of use of our website or service. 5
Any other comments or suggestions that would make it easier to ask about claiming? Not at all
Why Choose 1stClaims for Your Work Accident Claim?
- We hand select only the best work accident solicitors to help you
- Completely free, no obligation initial enquiries
- Your solicitor chosen by experts with 14 years of claims experience