100% Compensation
Slide 1

You keep all of your compensation and pay nothing if you win or lose.

UK Work Accident Claim Specialists
Slide 2

We have specialist Work Accident Claim Solicitors ready and waiting to help you across the UK.

Not Sure What To Do?
Slide 3

Simply call us free or complete the quick enquiry on the right and let us explain your legal rights and your options (at no cost to you and no obligation).

Industrial Deafness/
Industrial Deafness Solicitors

Industrial deafness is a recognised industrial disease which is triggered by the prolonged exposure to excessive levels of noise.

What Is The Employer's Responsibility?

The Noise at Work Regulations 1989 place obligations on employers to reduce industrial deafness and to ensure that A noise assessment is performed where any employee is likely to be exposed to dangerous noise levels.

The risk of noise damage is reduced to the lowest level possible by muffling the noise, or reducing the period of time spent in a noisy environment.Where an employee is likely to be exposed to between 85 dBA and 90 dBA hearing protection should be provided if requested by the employee. When over 90 dBA employees should be provided with hearing protection. The employers must also enforce the use of it.

Should I Receive Training?

Adequate training and instructions must be provided so that employees are aware of the dangers and risks of damage to hearing from exposure to noise. Areas exceeding 90dBA are to be identified and marked as ear protection zones and as areas in which ear protection should be worn to reduce the risk of industrial deafness.

Are There Any Time Limits?

UK law states that employers were only aware after 1963 of the dangers of excessive noise in the workplace. Claims can be pursued against a number of employers who exposed employees to excessive levels of noise. If you have worked in any noisy occupation after 1963 either:

  • Without ear protection
  • With inadequate protection
  • Or your employer has not enforced the use of the protection

and you now find difficultly in hearing others speak or suffer from noises or ringing in your ears (known as Tinnitus) you may have a claim and should seek the assistance of a 1stclaims solicitor.

Can We Help You

At 1stClaims, a former personal injury solicitor carefully checks every solicitor we use to ensure you will receive advice from an expert.

If you would like 1stClaims' expert Work Accident Solicitors on your side please call us free on 0800 2888 693 (from a mobile click to call: 01275 774 557) or complete our Free Claim Enquiry form now and we will be in touch with you very soon.

Remember, it costs absolutely nothing to ask and you are under no obligation to make a claim, we just want to help you.

work accident solicitor claim enquiry button

We are here to help you from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday,
8.30am to 6pm on Saturday and 9am to 6pm on Sundays.

Claim Now

Start your FREE claim for compensation by using our online claim form.

Remember we charge no fees and you receive 100% of your compensation.

Free claim enquiry

UK Wide Coverage

We have expert solicitors across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland waiting to help
you now.

Why Choose 1stclaims

We hand select only the best trip and slip accident solicitors to help you.

You keep 100% of your compensation

You pay nothing whether you win or lose your claim

Your solicitor chosen by a senior personal injury solicitor with 14 years claims experience

What Our Clients Say

“They don't seem (another claims company) as efficient or helpful as 1stClaims seem to be. I have been impressed with your service and I am grateful for your help. Thanks for your patience!” - Mr Pittam

1stClaims is regulated by the Claims Management Regulator in respect of regulated claims management activities: Number CRM15909. This registration is recorded on the website www.claimsregulation.gov.uk

“We comply, where applicable, with the SRA Code of Conduct 2011 published by the Solicitors Regulation Authority, and any solicitor [or registered European lawyer] to whom we may refer you is an independent professional from whom you will receive impartial and confidential advice. You are free to choose another solicitor [or registered European lawyer]"

1stClaims Limited - Registered in England and Wales - Reg. Co. No. 06566866. Registered Office Address: First Floor Offices, 119 Station Road, Nailsea, Bristol BS48 1TA

VAT Reg. No. 938 1976 76 - Information Commissioner's Office Registration Number Z1477170