UK Wide Whiplash Injury Claim Coverage
We have specialist Whiplash Injury Claim Solicitors across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland waiting to help you now.
No Win No Fee Whiplash Claims
When you make a whiplash claim, you need to find a solicitor who will work on a ‘no win, no fee’ basis. This will ensure you have the best financial protection available.
What Is A No Win No Fee Agreement?
No win no fee agreements, or a Conditional Fee Agreements (CFAs) as they are otherwise known, were first introduced to the UK in 1995. The system was devised so that all victims of personal injury would have access to justice, regardless of their social or financial standing. No win no fee agreements continue to fulfil this function and are now commonly used for personal injury claims - including whiplash claims.
The way a no win no fee agreement works is that your solicitor will only be paid if your case is successful. This way, if you are not successful, you do not pay any legal fees.
However, if you do win your case, due to Government changes to the law, you may have to pay some of your legal costs. Your 1stClaims solicitor will explain all likely scenarios to you on your free, no obligation initial enquiry.
No Win No Fee Solicitors
When looking a solicitor to help you with your claim, you need to bear two things in mind: firstly, are they a specialist whiplash solicitor? Secondly, do they offer a no win no fee agreement? Both these factors are absolutely vital, as they will ensure you benefit from the skills and expertise of a whiplash solicitor and understand where you stand when it comes to legal costs.
If you would like 1stClaims' expert Whiplash Solicitors on your side please call us free on 0800 2888 693 or complete our Free Claim Enquiry form now and we will be in touch with you very soon.Remember, it costs absolutely nothing to ask and you are under no obligation to make a claim.
We are here to help you from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday,
8.30am to 6pm on Saturday and 9am to 6pm on Sundays.
What Happens Next?
Complete a Quick Claim Enquiry and this is what you will benefit from:
- Advice on whether you can make a claim and how the claims process works from a specialist claims solicitor;
- Compensation - what can you claim for and how much are you likely to receive;
- Costs - whether you will qualify for a no win no fee claim or details of other methods for funding your claim; and
- An explanation of what will happen next if you decide to carry on and make a claim (how your solicitor will take care of everything for you).
All on a free, no obligation Quick Claim Enquiry Advice Call.
Has a solicitor been in contact? Yes
If Yes, were they able to help? Yes
Was our website easy to use? Yes it was quite simple
Would you recommend our website to anyone else thinking of making a claim? Yes
Out of 5, please rate the ease of use of our website or service. 5
Any other comments or suggestions that would make it easier to ask about claiming? No, and thank you for the phone call to check everything was ok
We Have The Best UK Whiplash Claims Solicitors Ready To Help You
- England, Ireland, Northern Ireland, Scotland & Wales coverage
- Completely free, no obligation initial enquiries
- Your solicitor is chosen by one of our directors who was a personal injury solicitor for 14 years. This ensures you are put in touch with the best solicitors to ensure you receive a 1stClass service from 1stClaims!
- All 1stClaims solicitors are monitored by client feedback to ensure a quality service is maintained for your benefit