UK Wide Medical Negligence Claim Coverage
We have expert Medical Negligence Claim Solicitors across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland waiting to help you now.
Failure to Diagnose Cancer
Significant advances in medical technology over recent years have made it possible to treat and cure every type of cancer. It is however universally recognised that the key factor in the successful treatment of cancer is early detection, diagnosis and treatment. A delay or error on the part of a GP or medical professional may deprive a patient of receiving the treatment they need.
What can I Claim For?
Your 1stClaims solicitor will have experience of dealing with the following common cancer diagnosis problems:
- A failure or delay in referring a patient to see a consultant or arranging tests when displaying symptoms that should have been investigated further
- A failure or delay in arranging for a biopsy to be carried out when a physical examination reveals an abnormality
- A failure or delay in reacting to the results of a biopsy or scan
- Failure to recommend appropriate treatments
If you think this applies to you or a member of your family then you may have grounds for bringing a medical negligence claim. By contacting a 1stClaims solicitor for a no obligation discussion, you can find out whether you can claim compensation.
Types of Failure to Diagnose Cancer Claims
Whether you have received a cancer misdiagnosis, or a delayed diagnosis, your 1stClaims solicitor will have many year experience in dealing with cancer claims. Some of the common types of claim include:
- Misdiagnosed Bone Cancer
- Misdiagnosed Bladder Cancer
- Misdiagnosed Bowel Cancer
- Misdiagnosed Colon Cancer
- Misdiagnosed Cervical Cancer
- Misdiagnosed Lung Cancer
- Misdiagnosed Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Misdiagnosed Skin Cancer
- Misdiagnosed Prostate Cancer
- Delayed Breast Cancer diagnosis
- Delayed Cancer in Young People diagnosis
- Delayed Cervical Cancer diagnosis
- Delayed Testicular cancer diagnosis
Make A Free Enquiry
If you or a family member has suffered from a situation where cancer was not disagnosed or was misdiagnosed, you may be able to make a medical negligence claim.
Our medical negligence no win no fee service allows you to find out your legal rights and to discover whether you can make a claim for compensation without having to pay the usual substantial legal fees.
We offer everyone a free initial discussion about your medical situation which can be over the telephone or in your home. If our solicitor is able to help you with a medical negligence claim, in most circumstances we will be able to act for you under a medical negligence no win no fee agreement. Therefore you will not have to pay anything unless your claim is successful.
Contact Us Today
Please contact us now for a free discussion about your failure to diagnose cancer case. Call us free on 0800 2888 693 or complete an Online Enquiry enquiry to be advised of your options.
We are here to help you from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday,
8.30am to 6pm on Saturday and 9am to 6pm on Sundays.
What Happens Next?
Complete a Quick Claim Enquiry and this is what you will benefit from:
- Advice on whether you can make a claim and how the claims process works from a specialist claims solicitor;
- Compensation - what can you claim for and how much are you likely to receive;
- Costs - whether you will qualify for a no win no fee claim or details of other methods for funding your claim; and
- An explanation of what will happen next if you decide to carry on and make a claim (how your solicitor will take care of everything for you).
All on a free, no obligation Quick Claim Enquiry Advice Call.
Call free now on 0800 2888 693 or make a Quick Claim Enquiry »
Has a solicitor been in contact? Yes
If Yes, were they able to help? Yes, sending her paperwork
Was our website easy to use? Yes
Would you recommend our website to anyone else thinking of making a claim? Yes
Out of 5, please rate the ease of use of our website or service. 5 so far
Any other comments or suggestions that would make it easier to ask about claiming? Very happy, Thank You
A to Z Of Medical Claims
Why Choose Us for Your Medical Claim?
- Completely free, no obligation enquiries
- Expert medical negligence solicitors selected for you by our own solicitor with over 18 years claims experience
- Legal Aid Available
- Private treatment available
- Our service is completely free for you