UK Wide Legal Services
We have specialist Solicitors across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland waiting to help
Medical Negligence Marketing Service
If you are looking for a post LASPO approved source of medical negligence enquiries, we would like to hear from you. We look to build long term relationships based on a mutually beneficial working relationship. If you are looking to work with an ethical marketing company to provide you with clinical negligence enquiries, please read on.
The Medical Negligence Marketing Service
We have put together a brochure explaining how our scheme works, including pricing and the types of medical negligence leads you are likely to receive, so all that you need to do to discover more is to complete your details below.
Then, if you find the scheme interesting, we can have a no obligation discussion to explain how it works in more detail.Click Here to receive details of the Medical Negligence Marketing Service
What Happens Next?
Complete a Quick Claim Enquiry and this is what you will benefit from:
- Advice on whether you can make a claim and how the claims process works from a specialist claims solicitor;
- Compensation - what can you claim for and how much are you likely to receive;
- Costs - whether you will qualify for a no win no fee claim or details of other methods for funding your claim; and
- An explanation of what will happen next if you decide to carry on and make a claim (how your solicitor will take care of everything for you).
All on a free, no obligation Quick Claim Enquiry Advice Call.
Was our website easy to use? Yes, it was fine
Would you recommend our website to anyone else thinking of making a claim? Has already done so
Out of 5, please rate the ease of use of our website or service. 5
Any other comments or suggestions that would make it easier to ask about claiming? No
Why Choose 1stClaims
- We hand select only the best personal injury claim and medical negligence solicitors to help you.
- Completely free, no obligation initial enquiries
- Your solicitor chosen by a senior personal injury solicitor with 14 years claims experience