UK Wide Medical Negligence Claim Coverage
We have expert Medical Negligence Claim Solicitors across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland waiting to help you now.
Ovarian Cyst Burst
Ms D, Leicester
Our client had to undergo emergency open surgery to treat a hemorrhage of an ovarian cyst (burst cyst) that but for the negligence would have been treated laparoscopically. In addition, had the cyst been treated earlier the recovery period and scarring would have been considerably less.
The failure to diagnose the ovarian cyst was involved two separate GP Surgeries, with each one trying the blame the other. Causation of the medical negligence was difficult to prove as the ovarian cyst would have required treatment in any event.
1stClaims Medical Negligence Solicitor included a claim for compensation for our client's increased pain, suffering and recovery period, care and attention whilst recouperating, hotel accommodation for her parents and travel expenses. Ms D received £7,000 compensation
Have You Been The Victim Of Medical Negligence?
If you would like 1stClaims' expert Medical Negligence Solicitors on your side please call us free on 0800 2888 693 (from a mobile click to call: 01275 774 557) or complete our Free Claim Enquiry form now and we will be in touch with you very soon.
Remember, all initial enquiries are completely free of charge and we will investigate all funding options for you.
We are here to help you from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday,
8.30am to 6pm on Saturday and 9am to 6pm on Sundays.
What Happens Next?
Complete a Quick Claim Enquiry and this is what you will benefit from:
- Advice on whether you can make a claim and how the claims process works from a specialist claims solicitor;
- Compensation - what can you claim for and how much are you likely to receive;
- Costs - whether you will qualify for a no win no fee claim or details of other methods for funding your claim; and
- An explanation of what will happen next if you decide to carry on and make a claim (how your solicitor will take care of everything for you).
All on a free, no obligation Quick Claim Enquiry Advice Call.
Has a solicitor been in contact? Yes
If Yes, were they able to help? Going to act on my behalf
Was our website easy to use? Yes
Would you recommend our website to anyone else thinking of making a claim? Yes
Out of 5, please rate the ease of use of our website or service. 5 so far
Any other comments or suggestions that would make it easier to ask about claiming? No thank you
A to Z Of Medical Claims
Why Choose Us for Your Medical Claim?
- Completely free, no obligation enquiries
- Expert medical negligence solicitors selected for you by our own solicitor with over 18 years claims experience
- Legal Aid Available
- Private treatment available
- Our service is completely free for you