UK Wide Medical Negligence Claim Coverage
We have expert Medical Negligence Claim Solicitors across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland waiting to help you now.
Failure To Obtain Medical Informed Consent
Mr S, Chippenham, Wiltshire
Mr S was in hospital and underwent an orchidoctomy. However, the hospital failed to obtain medical informed consent and in addition carried out the ochidoctomy unnecessarily. An ultra sound would have revealed that there was no need for the procedure, which was confirmed by the histology.
Initiall Mr S contacted 1stClaims under the belief that his problems were caused by a delay in carrying out an appendix operation. However, on reviewing the medical notes 1stClaims specialist Medical Negligence Solicitor could find no evidence of a delay, but did find in the medical records that the orchidoctomy was uneccessary which led to a successful claim.
Our client received £8,000 compensation for his Medical Negligence Claim.
Have You Been The Victim Of Medical Negligence?
If you would like 1stClaims' expert Medical Negligence Solicitors on your side please call us free on 0800 2888 693 or complete our Free Claim Enquiry form now and we will be in touch with you very soon.
Remember, all initial enquiries are completely free of charge and we will investigate all funding options for you.
We are here to help you from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday,
8.30am to 6pm on Saturday and 9am to 6pm on Sundays.
What Happens Next?
Complete a Quick Claim Enquiry and this is what you will benefit from:
- Advice on whether you can make a claim and how the claims process works from a specialist claims solicitor;
- Compensation - what can you claim for and how much are you likely to receive;
- Costs - whether you will qualify for a no win no fee claim or details of other methods for funding your claim; and
- An explanation of what will happen next if you decide to carry on and make a claim (how your solicitor will take care of everything for you).
All on a free, no obligation Quick Claim Enquiry Advice Call.
Call free now on 0800 2888 693 or make a Quick Claim Enquiry »
Has a solicitor been in contact? Yes
If Yes, were they able to help? Yes
Was our website easy to use? Yes, really easy
Would you recommend our website to anyone else thinking of making a claim? Yes
Out of 5, please rate the ease of use of our website or service. 5
Any other comments or suggestions that would make it easier to ask about claiming? No, it was really good
A to Z Of Medical Claims
Why Choose Us for Your Medical Claim?
- Completely free, no obligation enquiries
- Expert medical negligence solicitors selected for you by our own solicitor with over 18 years claims experience
- Legal Aid Available
- Private treatment available
- Our service is completely free for you