UK Wide Medical Negligence Claim Coverage
We have expert Medical Negligence Claim Solicitors across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland waiting to help you now.
Ms J, Essex
Ms J had undergone a radical hysterectomy in 2004. She was then negligently prescribed Homrone Replacement Treatment by her doctor who should have known that it was not suitable for women who have undergone a hysterectomy. Our took the HRT for three weeks whcih caused heavy post vaginal bleeding and stomach cramps for one week.
Our expert medical negligence solicitor sent a letter of claim to our client's general practitionersent (GP). Liability was eventually conceded by the insurers acting for the GP. Our solicitor then entered into negotiations for settlement of Ms J's claim. Initially the first offer received was for £250. Following a review of other similar cases a settlement was negotiated for £1,200.
Have You Been The Victim Of Medical Negligence?
If you would like 1stClaims' expert Medical Negligence Solicitors on your side please call us free on 0800 2888 693 or complete our Free Claim Enquiry form now and we will be in touch with you very soon.
Remember, all initial enquiries are completely free of charge and we will investigate all funding options for you.
We are here to help you from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday,
8.30am to 6pm on Saturday and 9am to 6pm on Sundays.
What Happens Next?
Complete a Quick Claim Enquiry and this is what you will benefit from:
- Advice on whether you can make a claim and how the claims process works from a specialist claims solicitor;
- Compensation - what can you claim for and how much are you likely to receive;
- Costs - whether you will qualify for a no win no fee claim or details of other methods for funding your claim; and
- An explanation of what will happen next if you decide to carry on and make a claim (how your solicitor will take care of everything for you).
All on a free, no obligation Quick Claim Enquiry Advice Call.
Call free now on 0800 2888 693 or make a Quick Claim Enquiry »
Has a solicitor been in contact? Yes
Was our website easy to use? Yes, very straightforward
Would you recommend our website to anyone else thinking of making a claim? Yes, it was a very prompt response
Out of 5, please rate the ease of use of our website or service. 5
Any other comments or suggestions that would make it easier to ask about claiming? Can't think of anything
A to Z Of Medical Claims
Why Choose Us for Your Medical Claim?
- Completely free, no obligation enquiries
- Expert medical negligence solicitors selected for you by our own solicitor with over 18 years claims experience
- Legal Aid Available
- Private treatment available
- Our service is completely free for you