UK Wide Legal Services
We have specialist Solicitors across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland waiting to help
Injured In An Accident Or Suffered Whilst In The Care Of A Medical Professional? Get Help With Medical Negligence Claims, Whiplash Claims, And All Other Personal Injury Claims!
How Can We Help You?
Please use the quick links below to go to the section you need:
Alternatively, use the navigation on the left hand side, thank you.
Whether you are looking for information about Medical Negligence Claims, Whiplash Claims, Work Accident Claims, or any other type of accident leading to your injury, our Solicitor Matching service is completely free for you to use and we will connect you with a specialist Personal Injury Claims or Medical Negligence solicitor across the UK. The quickest and easiest way to find out if we can help you is to make a completely free, no obligation enquiry now and let us explain your legal rights.
Please remember this is a free, no obligation service, so you have nothing to worry about. We are here to help you from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 6pm on Saturday and 9am to 6pm on Sundays.
0800 2888 693 (from a mobile click to call: 01275 774 557) 8am-8pm M to F, Sat 8.30am- 6pm, Sun 9am-6pm.
How We Help You
1stClaims connects injured accident and medical negligence victims with expert personal injury claims solicitors across the United Kingdom at no cost to you. We choose only the best solicitors to ensure the right results for our clients.
We also consider it our duty to help prevent accidents and injuries whenever and wherever possible (our Car Headrest Adjustment Guide is one example of how we do this, another is our Stay Safe newsletter).
What Do You Get From Us?
If you have been injured in an accident and you ask us to help you with a claim, our personal injury claims solicitors will ensure that:
- All initial enquiries are completely free of charge and without obligation - we are here to help you
- A qualified Law Society personal injury claims panel solicitor will have overall responsibility for your claim from commencement of the claim until the conclusion
- You are looked after by an expert in their field of personal injury claims or medical negligence claims.
How Do We Select The Best Solicitors For You?
One of our directors is a solicitor (non-practising) who worked with personal injury victims for 14 years in the legal profession. Having handled a substantial number of medical negligence and personal injury claims, including a large number of whiplash claims, he understands just what an impact an accident injury claim can have on someone's life.
He also knows what to look for in a good personal injury claims solicitor, from understanding your position immediately after you have been injured in an accident, to making the process as straightforward as possible and ensuring that treatment is arranged and that you receive the right amount of compensation. All of these matters are incredibly important.
1stClaims uses all of this knowledge to select the best personal injury, Whiplash Claim and Medical Negligence solicitors across the country to ensure that all 1stClaims clients are incredibly well looked after.
In addition to this, all of our solicitors are experts in the field of personal injury law. Not only are they qualified solicitors, they have proven expertise in all personal injury claims with every claim being handled or supervised by a member of the Law Society Personal Injury Panel.
Can We Help You?
If you would like 1stClaims' expert Personal Injury Claim Solicitors on your side please call us free on 0800 2888 693 (from a mobile click to call: 01275 774 557) or complete our Free Claim Enquiry form now and we will be in touch with you very soon.
Remember, it costs absolutely nothing to ask and you are under no obligation to make a claim, we just want to help you.
We are here to help you from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday,
8.30am to 6pm on Saturday and 9am to 6pm on Sundays.
What Happens Next?
Complete a Quick Claim Enquiry and this is what you will benefit from:
- Advice on whether you can make a claim and how the claims process works from a specialist claims solicitor;
- Compensation - what can you claim for and how much are you likely to receive;
- Costs - whether you will qualify for a no win no fee claim or details of other methods for funding your claim; and
- An explanation of what will happen next if you decide to carry on and make a claim (how your solicitor will take care of everything for you).
All on a free, no obligation Quick Claim Enquiry Advice Call.
Has a solicitor been in contact? Yes
Was our website easy to use? Yes
Would you recommend our website to anyone else thinking of making a claim? Yes
Out of 5, please rate the ease of use of our website or service. 5
Any other comments or suggestions that would make it easier to ask about claiming? No it was easy.
Why Choose 1stClaims
- We hand select only the best personal injury claim and medical negligence solicitors to help you.
- Completely free, no obligation initial enquiries
- Your solicitor chosen by a senior personal injury solicitor with 14 years claims experience