UK Wide Legal Services
We have specialist Solicitors across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland waiting to help
Posts Tagged ‘road safety’
- Could ‘Cycle Streets’ Make Our Roads Safer? Saturday, May 24th, 2014
- 10 Tips for Driving in Snow and Ice Monday, November 25th, 2013
- The Motor Insurers’ Bureau Tuesday, February 12th, 2013
- Winter Car Care Tips For Your Safety Wednesday, February 1st, 2012
- Kill Your Speed Limit On Single Track Roads, Not Children! Tuesday, April 27th, 2010
- We hand select only the best personal injury claim and medical negligence solicitors to help you.
- All initial enquiries are completely free of charge
- You may be able to make a claim under a No Win No Fee Agreement
- Your solicitor chosen by a senior personal injury solicitor with 14 years claims experience
How We Help You
Which 7 Questions Must You Ask Before Choosing Your Personal Injury Claim Solicitor?
To receive our free guide advising you of all the questions you must ask before choosing your solicitor please click the link below:
Why Choose 1stClaims
What clients are saying about 1stClaims service today
“They don't seem (another claims company) as efficient or helpful as 1stClaims seem to be. I have been impressed with your service and I am grateful for your help. Thanks for your patience!” - Mr Pittam
1stClaims is regulated by the Claims Management Regulator in respect of regulated claims management activities: Number CRM15909. This registration is recorded on the website www.claimsregulation.gov.uk
“We comply, where applicable, with the SRA Code of Conduct 2011 published by the Solicitors Regulation Authority, and any solicitor [or registered European lawyer] to whom we may refer you is an independent professional from whom you will receive impartial and confidential advice. You are free to choose another solicitor [or registered European lawyer]"
1stClaims Limited - Registered in England and Wales - Reg. Co. No. 06566866. Registered Office Address: Tregyddulan, St Nicholas, Goodwick, Pembrokeshire, SA64 0LX
VAT Reg. No. 938 1976 76 - Information Commissioner's Office Registration Number Z1477170