UK Wide Legal Services
We have specialist Solicitors across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland waiting to help
Archive for the ‘Surgery Claims’ Category
- Bunion Surgery Negligence Wednesday, February 6th, 2013
- Surgeon Suspended After Botched Breast Cancer Operations Thursday, November 8th, 2012
- We hand select only the best personal injury claim and medical negligence solicitors to help you.
- All initial enquiries are completely free of charge
- You may be able to make a claim under a No Win No Fee Agreement
- Your solicitor chosen by a senior personal injury solicitor with 14 years claims experience
How We Help You
Which 7 Questions Must You Ask Before Choosing Your Personal Injury Claim Solicitor?
To receive our free guide advising you of all the questions you must ask before choosing your solicitor please click the link below:
Why Choose 1stClaims
What clients are saying about 1stClaims service today
“I have been totally satisfied with everything you have done and wouldn't hesitate to use or recommend you if a situation arose in future.” - Mr Pittam
1stClaims is regulated by the Claims Management Regulator in respect of regulated claims management activities: Number CRM15909. This registration is recorded on the website www.claimsregulation.gov.uk
“We comply, where applicable, with the SRA Code of Conduct 2011 published by the Solicitors Regulation Authority, and any solicitor [or registered European lawyer] to whom we may refer you is an independent professional from whom you will receive impartial and confidential advice. You are free to choose another solicitor [or registered European lawyer]"
1stClaims Limited - Registered in England and Wales - Reg. Co. No. 06566866. Registered Office Address: First Floor Offices, 119 Station Road, Nailsea, Bristol BS48 1TA
VAT Reg. No. 938 1976 76 - Information Commissioner's Office Registration Number Z1477170