UK Wide Accident Claim Coverage
We have expert Accident Claim Solicitors across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland waiting to help
Archive for the ‘Accident Prevention’ Category
- 10 Tips for Driving in Snow and Ice Monday, November 25th, 2013
- Most People Are Still Not Adjusting Their Car Head Restraints Properly Tuesday, February 28th, 2012
- Winter Car Care Tips For Your Safety Wednesday, February 1st, 2012
- We hand select only the best personal injury claim and medical negligence solicitors to help you.
- All initial enquiries are completely free of charge
- You may be able to make a claim under a No Win No Fee Agreement
- Your solicitor chosen by a senior personal injury solicitor with 14 years claims experience
How We Help You
Which 7 Questions Must You Ask Before Choosing Your Personal Injury Claim Solicitor?
To receive our free guide advising you of all the questions you must ask before choosing your solicitor please click the link below:
Why Choose 1stClaims
What clients are saying about 1stClaims service today
“My reason for contacting you was to help me find a solicitor to deal with a medical negligence claim. My previous solicitor no longer does this kind of work. I can thoroughly recommend the services that 1st Claims offer for anybody who is seeking advice regarding medical negligence. The lady who took my details was very efficient and polite. Within hours I was phoned by a solicitor who you had recommended, and matters are now proceeding in a satisfactory way.
Before contacting you, I was apprehensive that I was not going to find anybody who would be able to help me in this specialised field. The benefits of your service are the fast response, followup and a good understanding of what is required. I have complete confidence in recommending your excellent service. I am actually a retired doctor and can understand whether the people with whom I am dealing have a clear knowledge of what is required. Before I rang 1st Claims, i contacted a marketing agency and was told:-
1. That as my claim was so old, it was time barred.
2. they were unable to help as I had already been to another solicitor.
Both the reasons that I was given are completely wrong. ”
Dr E A Hopkins, LRCP MRCS
1stClaims is regulated by the Claims Management Regulator in respect of regulated claims management activities: Number CRM15909. This registration is recorded on the website www.claimsregulation.gov.uk
“We comply, where applicable, with the SRA Code of Conduct 2011 published by the Solicitors Regulation Authority, and any solicitor [or registered European lawyer] to whom we may refer you is an independent professional from whom you will receive impartial and confidential advice. You are free to choose another solicitor [or registered European lawyer]"
1stClaims Limited - Registered in England and Wales - Reg. Co. No. 06566866. Registered Office Address: First Floor Offices, 119 Station Road, Nailsea, Bristol BS48 1TA
VAT Reg. No. 938 1976 76 - Information Commissioner's Office Registration Number Z1477170