UK Wide Medical Negligence Claim Coverage
We have expert Medical Negligence Claim Solicitors across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland waiting to help you now.
Over £2.5 Million Paid Out For Medical Negligence
New figures revealed by the Scottish Government indicate that the NHS in Dumfries and Galloway alone has paid out more than £2.5m in medical negligence compensation since 1996.
75 compensation claims have been made against the NHS in the region in just over a decade - the average payout per case is around £33,000. However, over £400,000 was paid out in 2000/1 to cover just two claims.
How do the Dumfries and Galloway payouts compare to the national statistics? According to BBC News, over the same period around £81m was paid out by Scottish health authorities to just over 1900 medical negligence claimants.
In recent years, there has been a rise in the number of hospital- acquired infections such as MRSA and C Diff. In many cases, perhaps most famously in the case of Leslie Ash, those suffering from these "super bugs" are able to prove that the hospital was negligent, either in its failure to adopt a correct hygiene routine or in misdiagnosis and incorrect treatment.
Do You Need Help?
If you would like 1stClaims' expert Medical Negligence Solicitors on your side please call us free on 0800 2888 693 or complete our Free Claim Enquiry form now and we will be in touch with you very soon.
Remember, all initial enquiries are completely free of charge and we will investigate all funding options for you.
We are here to help you from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday,
8.30am to 6pm on Saturday and 9am to 6pm on Sundays.
What Happens Next?
Complete a Quick Claim Enquiry and this is what you will benefit from:
- Advice on whether you can make a claim and how the claims process works from a specialist claims solicitor;
- Compensation - what can you claim for and how much are you likely to receive;
- Costs - whether you will qualify for a no win no fee claim or details of other methods for funding your claim; and
- An explanation of what will happen next if you decide to carry on and make a claim (how your solicitor will take care of everything for you).
All on a free, no obligation Quick Claim Enquiry Advice Call.
Call free now on 0800 2888 693 or make a Quick Claim Enquiry »
Has a solicitor been in contact? Yes
If Yes, were they able to help? Not sure yet, but looks encouraging
Was our website easy to use? Did it over the phone
Would you recommend our website to anyone else thinking of making a claim? Yes, the service was very helpful
Out of 5, please rate the ease of use of our website or service. 5
Any other comments or suggestions that would make it easier to ask about claiming? No, it was very straightforward
A to Z Of Medical Claims
Why Choose Us for Your Medical Claim?
- Completely free, no obligation enquiries
- Expert medical negligence solicitors selected for you by our own solicitor with over 18 years claims experience
- Legal Aid Available
- Private treatment available
- Our service is completely free for you