UK Wide Cycling Accident Claim Coverage
We have specialist Cycling Accident Claim Solicitors across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland waiting to help you now.
Cycling Accident Compensation Articles
Our articles on cycling accidents and compensation claims are here to help you to better understand the process of pursuing a claim for compensation.
Could ‘Cycle Streets’ Make Our Roads Safer? - 24/05/14
What Makes A City Safe For Bikes? - 01/05/14
Knocked Off My Bike: How To Claim - 02/12/13
London Cycling Campaign’s Safer Urban Lorry - 20/04/13
Thai Cycling Accident Kills Two Britons - 20/02/13
£500,000 Compensation For Cyclist - 17/03/11
If you would like 1stClaims’ expert Cycling Accident Solicitors on your side please call us free on 0800 2888 693 (from a mobile click to call: 01275 774 557) or complete our Free Claim Enquiry form now and we will be in touch with you very soon.
Remember, it costs absolutely nothing to ask and you are under no obligation to make a claim, we just want to help you.
We are here to help you from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday,
8.30am to 6pm on Saturday and 9am to 6pm on Sundays.
What Happens Next?
Complete a Quick Claim Enquiry and this is what you will benefit from:
- Advice on whether you can make a claim and how the claims process works from a specialist claims solicitor;
- Compensation - what can you claim for and how much are you likely to receive;
- Costs - whether you will qualify for a no win no fee claim or details of other methods for funding your claim; and
- An explanation of what will happen next if you decide to carry on and make a claim (how your solicitor will take care of everything for you).
All on a free, no obligation Quick Claim Enquiry Advice Call.
“I have been totally satisfied with everything you have done and wouldn't hesitate to use or recommend you if a situation arose in future.” - Mr Pittam
Why Choose 1stClaims for Your Cycling Claim?
- We hand select only the best cycling accident solicitors to help you.
- Completely free, no obligation initial enquiries
- Your solicitor chosen by a senior personal injury solicitor with 14 years claims experience